• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

enlUSMC

It's SWOtastic
What is age critical for someone older than 30 (prior service, age waiver). I turn 31 in November 2015. I won't get a prorec until next month.

bruin13

YEHEHESSSS Checking out of purgatory! Just received my FINSEL for the 23Nov2014 class. I was Pro Rec Y in the May SNA/SNFO board. Hang in there everybody. It will happen, it is real.
Congrats!!
Glad to see I'm not the only one from the May board with a longer than expected wait time.
Any day now would be great.

Just got the call today, I will be in the 9/21/14 OCS class! I've been reading throughout these post and they have been very helpful. Thank you guys and gals for all of the valuable information.
You just found out today and you're OCS date is less than 2 weeks? Is that common?
(sorry new here) I was selected for pilot in the June review board

VoodooNova

None
I called my recruiter yesterday for our weekly call/update. No word yet, but apparently the Commander of officer programs made a note on my file asking why I didn't have a tentative date yet. I was a little surprised when he said that, but I have a feeling he just said it as a way to make it seem like something is being "done" in the meantime. I can't imagine the commander would care about one out of hundreds/thousands of people waiting to go to OCS.

Just found out about this thread. I've been anxiously waiting along the rest of you since I received my Pro-Rec for Pilot and NFO in early July (June selection).
I see that a few people checking out of here are from that same selection, so I'm feeling optimistic.