• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

CAJ0520

Could you imagine if they had to pay us from the day we were Pro-Y? Oooh boy would we be told to report to OCS quick or what?.... haha. I am just hoping to leave for OCS before the end of the year. When I get the letter is mildly irrelevant as long as I get there December or earlier. (NB. I am not under the impression that I am ENTITLED to a specific date, or OCS for that matter, I am just wishing out loud)

Jules_W

Could you imagine if they had to pay us from the day we were Pro-Y? Oooh boy would we be told to report to OCS quick or what?.... haha. I am just hoping to leave for OCS before the end of the year. When I get the letter is mildly irrelevant as long as I get there December or earlier. (NB. I am not under the impression that I am ENTITLED to a specific date, or OCS for that matter, I am just wishing out loud)

Same here. Though I've seen some people from the May board getting January dates...which, hey, I wouldn't complain. Ready whenever they need me!

CAJ0520

Same here. Though I've seen some people from the May board getting January dates...which, hey, I wouldn't complain. Ready whenever they need me!
I would hope that they need to finish school before OCS and that's why they have a late date. Would seem odd that October-November aren't completely full yet and they are putting people in January unless a specific thing is requiring them to be later.

VoodooNova

None
I contacted my recruiter for the first time in a week and a half today. He says as of the 8th, it is being processed, but there is no date (same as it was when I last chatted with him at the end of July). It feels so close, I can taste it.

James_1987

I contacted my recruiter for the first time in a week and a half today. He says as of the 8th, it is being processed, but there is no date (same as it was when I last chatted with him at the end of July). It feels so close, I can taste it.

Yea I think being processed is just the go to answer when nothing has changed. I would just like the uncertainty to be gone. Just so I know for sure I will be heading to OCS.

Jules_W

Yea I think being processed is just the go to answer when nothing has changed. I would just like the uncertainty to be gone. Just so I know for sure I will be heading to OCS.

Seriously, even just an unofficial date. I can't wait to see the FINSELs start pouring in on here like they did at the end of July/beginning of August. Gives me hope.

Checking out of purgatory! FINSEL delivered with a Nov 2 class date. For reference, I was pro-rec'd for SNA from the May board. My OR said "letters are flooding in," sounds like good news for all of you still waiting!

nrodda90

SWOtivated
Checking out of purgatory! FINSEL delivered with a Nov 2 class date. For reference, I was pro-rec'd for SNA from the May board. My OR said "letters are flooding in," sounds like good news for all of you still waiting!
Congrats on the FINSEL!!! Which NRD are in a part of?