• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Givemeinfo

Your OCS date is May 18th? Or is that when your FS should be signed by?
That's the date for OCS! I know, crazy, we thought you'd go first and I'd end up going sometime in July. It seems they found out they need more SWOs for the FY, so we're all getting in fast. Lots and lots of PT right now.

Surf

pilot
That's the date for OCS! I know, crazy, we thought you'd go first and I'd end up going sometime in July. It seems they found out they need more SWOs for the FY, so we're all getting in fast. Lots and lots of PT right now.
That is awesome! I was just hoping we would get the same class, but looks like you will be one of my Candi-O's!

Givemeinfo

That is awesome! I was just hoping we would get the same class, but looks like you will be one of my Candi-O's!
Yea it would have been cool if we were in the same class, haha your like 2 feet taller than me so it'll be hard to scream at you if I'm your Candi-O!

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
Nice to see guys getting FINSEL stuff from the Feb board. I've just been touching base with my OR every week to check on that, and let him know I'm not dead/arrested.