• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I have tried searching and I cannot find it, so I apologize if this is a repeated question. If I received a Pro-Rec Y, is there anything that still needs to be done before receiving my FINSEL? So is there anymore medical checks, background checks, etc?

This is a great question to ask your recruiter, as they know what’s missing and/or what needs to be finished on your end to get a FINSEL.

tomachuck

So I got my pro rec, and am trying to find out how I get my finsel as active duty. Does I arrive through the chain or direct?

I also checked my bol today and it is now empty, it doesn’t have anything not my select or non select.

Doug Bellew

So I got my pro rec, and am trying to find out how I get my finsel as active duty. Does I arrive through the chain or direct?

I also checked my bol today and it is now empty, it doesn’t have anything not my select or non select.
I got my FINSEL 30 days out from my call date. BOL clears everything after 45 days.

I'm supposed to ship on October 13 from the June 10 IWC board, but still no Finsel. Getting a little nervous considering Its a little over 2 weeks away and I've had my ProRec for a couple months now. My recruiter says it usually takes longer for INTEL guys. Anybody know if that's the case? or If there's a chance I'll get pushed back?

Eagle16

I'm supposed to ship on October 13 from the June 10 IWC board, but still no Finsel. Getting a little nervous considering Its a little over 2 weeks away and I've had my ProRec for a couple months now. My recruiter says it usually takes longer for INTEL guys. Anybody know if that's the case? or If there's a chance I'll get pushed back?

Did your recruiter tell you October 13? Until you have orders in hand the date can always change. I got my FINSEL about 3 weeks to a month prior to my report date but Intel likely has more hoops to jump through (not so bad for us pilots lol). Regardless, make sure you are squared away for your IST and have a bag ready in case you get short notice to go. Good luck! It will suck at times but coming out the other side is definitely worth it!

AULANI

I was an 1830 and I got my FINSEL 3 days before I classed up.

whentherearenine

I am INTEL and got pushed a couple times. Pro Rec back in March and then was pushed from September to November recently. Sucks!