• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Carina

Checking in from the 3Oct17 Aviation board as well, PROREC-Y SNA.

What are you guys doing to prepare?

First few weeks study a tiny bit and run every other day like a mock PRT test. After about the 3rd week say "screw this," eat a lot and become a bum. Until Finsel comes and then I will have to rush to lose a few pound and really take this serious.

It's a very emotional viscous circle. :/

BravoAMF

Know Appendix B. I studied one section at a time until I could recite it verbatim. Every day driving to work, I would recite everything I knew and then I would try to memorize a section that I had yet to learn. Other than that working out is already part of my daily routine, but I added time for running. Anything I needed is either from the OCS website or something that was recommended here on the forums. You’re going to have to learn and memorize a lot more things at OCS so it’s best to have Appendix B in the back of your mind so that you can just worry about learning new stuff while you’re there.

ichneumonidae

I am working out (normal stuff that I already do: lifting, push-ups [grease the groove] and running) and studying some OCS Appendix B flashcards. That, and making sure the finances are in order and that I have some people to visit on the road trip up... haha.

Check out the flashcards in my bio if you're interested.

Edit: here they are in case anyone's interested.