• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

CellShock

I have been trying to see how this all works. I applied for the July 18 board, but I don't graduate till December so id have to wait 5 months anyways to send in my transcripts. Would that help me at all in getting an earlier date right after I graduate or would I have to wait whatever the average wait is at that time? Like if i get pro Y now in July come December when i graduate would I have to wait the same amount of time lets say a guy that gets Pro Y in December, or does being in the July board help me get ahead of them?
My answer would be that you can expect to wait about what others wait who are not age critical folks. I don't think graduating five months after a potential pro-rec will influence the speed of your finsel dispatch. By the time you graduate and send in your final transcripts, folks from your July board will be getting/have received their finsels - with expected finsel dispatch for non age critical being 2-6 months. After you check off that last box and send in your transcripts, you could hear within 3 weeks or end up waiting a few months.

martinp94

Entering FINSEL purgatory... SNA selected in May board. Hoping for an August date. Time to hurry up and wait! Congrats to all those hearing of their class dates!

gsalg

I feel like we waste so much time not being very helpful and referring everyone to the AWFUL search bar because it honestly really sucks. And when you finally find something its from 2001. When it takes 10 seconds to type it out or say oh heres the thread for that info. Just my .02.

KORhc

I feel like we waste so much time not being very helpful and referring everyone to the AWFUL search bar because it honestly really sucks. And when you finally find something its from 2001. When it takes 10 seconds to type it out or say oh heres the thread for that info. Just my .02.
So instead of you using the search bar, youre saying that someone else should do it for you. The time that it took for you to type all that was more than enough time to find the answers you're looking for.