• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

bgoman

Any Feb 2015 SWOs have a date yet? I know Oct 2014 SWOs are still waiting as well, just checking in!
Nothing yet here, either.

Based on what I've heard/seen on here, we will all likely be waiting until December-ish for FINSEL's. Most of the Oct 2014 guys I've seen weren't waiting on grades or anything either. The only ones who got dates faster were either age critical or priors. They just don't need SWO's right now.

Of course, there are plenty of SWO selects that aren't on this website...

Last edited:

ClassyGent23

Nothing yet here, either.

Based on what I've heard/seen on here, we will all likely be waiting until December-ish for FINSEL's. Most of the Oct 2014 guys I've seen weren't waiting on grades or anything either. The only ones who got dates faster were either age critical or priors. They just don't need SWO's right now.

Of course, there are plenty of SWO selects that aren't on this website...

I don't know man, I disagree. I feel as though the latest it would be is August. You have to remember that the next board after October was February. They are going to have to start dipping into the February board soon, even if it is for the next FY.

bgoman

I don't know man, I disagree. I feel as though the latest it would be is August. You have to remember that the next board after October was February. They are going to have to start dipping into the February board soon, even if it is for the next FY.
I certainly hope I'm wrong. Nothing would make me happier. Just going off what I've been told on here. But we can speculate as much as we want, all there is to do is wait.

bgoman

I had a few SWO's that waited close to 2 years
Yeah, that's what I'm saying.

It's been exactly a year since I applied. I should have been in the Oct 2014 board but didn't get an answer until the Feb 2015 one, so for those who were selected in this last SWO board; we may be in for some more waiting.

KMC1020

I don't know dude. I think August would be a stretch considering they've already started putting people in the September and October classes. Im thinking it's gonna be like Dec/Jan time frame