• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

RMP

Looks good to me
Anyone know if your degree has to be posted to your final transcript in order to receive the FINSEL? Just graduated but it'll be over a month until that happens.

mz247

Anyone know if your degree has to be posted to your final transcript in order to receive the FINSEL? Just graduated but it'll be over a month until that happens.
You don't need your actual degree, or a copy of it

By looking at your transcripts they should see your degree, if it's been completed, as well as your GPA, which is basically all that matters, in that aspect.

RMP

Looks good to me
You're not understanding me. Posted to transcript. As in somewhere on the transcript it says that I have earned the degree. That won't happen for over a month. I've read elsewhere on the site that in some situations a letter from the registrar stating that the degree has been earned will suffice.

bluehens15

You're not understanding me. Posted to transcript. As in somewhere on the transcript it says that I have earned the degree. That won't happen for over a month. I've read elsewhere on the site that in some situations a letter from the registrar stating that the degree has been earned will suffice.

Your transcripts just have to say "degree conferred" so yes you'll have to wait until you can request those. As they are your "final transcripts"

psulaw0929

OCS Class 04-16, 27 SEP 2015
Not terribly important but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere and thought I would see if anyone in here has any information. I was prior enlisted and separated as an E-5 (>6 years). I read that at OCS we get paid as either an E-5 or whatever our highest pay grade was. So would I get paid as an E-5 (<2 years) or as an E-5 (>6 years)? Not a big deal but its about a $560 difference and my wife wants to know what expect. Thanks!

Not terribly important but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere and thought I would see if anyone in here has any information. I was prior enlisted and separated as an E-5 (>6 years). I read that at OCS we get paid as either an E-5 or whatever our highest pay grade was. So would I get paid as an E-5 (<2 years) or as an E-5 (>6 years)? Not a big deal but its about a $560 difference and my wife wants to know what expect. Thanks!
O-1E?