• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Lancerr1

You should be prepared to go anytime after the "date available" you put on the paperwork, should you get a date after your date available you don't like you better have a good reason, sometimes there will be a program manager that will adjust and sometimes not, I saw a few people that wanted to change the date and the email back was "they ship on the date given or decline OCS, response required by XXXXXX", there were people that did lose their spot.

My recruiter talked to his PM today, and the PM said earlier is doable if slots open up, but later is not a good idea.

Bluecore

Checking out! Received my FS, slated for March 1, with a request to join earlier classes if one opens.

Any special circumstances to speak of? That is the latest I have seen an SNA or SNFO get put in a class without them. My SWO expectations just got pushed back a few months :p

Lancerr1

Any special circumstances to speak of? That is the latest I have seen an SNA or SNFO get put in a class without them. My SWO expectations just got pushed back a few months :p
No special circumstances! I requested to be sent earlier! they'll send me earlier if a slot opens up. Apparently the Jan 18 and Feb 8 classes are both full now. Someone trade me? ;)

Tasha

No special circumstances! I requested to be sent earlier! they'll send me earlier if a slot opens up. Apparently the Jan 18 and Feb 8 classes are both full now. Someone trade me? ;)
Too bad I'm 26 already lol and eager to get out too! Shucks lol

azbornpilot

Aviation bum
Checking out of FINSEL purgatory. I'm 29 October 2014 SNA/SNFO selectee for the 8 February 2015 OCS Class. Good luck to all those still waiting!!

Lancerr1

What.... haha
Final selects have all been issued for the Jan 18 and Feb 8 classes. They might be awaiting signatures still, but they're at least issued. My only option to switch to an earlier date, according to the PM is if someone DORs or gets dq'd. I don't wish that on anyone, but I do hope like hell that I get Jan 18th!

torpedotor

I just heard from my OR that my FinSel was being "routed for final signature". Anyone care to venture a guess on when it might arrive?

Also, for the SWOs in the group, I guess this means there could be good news coming our way.

exNavyOffRec

I just heard from my OR that my FinSel was being "routed for final signature". Anyone care to venture a guess on when it might arrive?

Also, for the SWOs in the group, I guess this means there could be good news coming our way.

It is just a status, it will sit there until around 4-8 weeks before your OCS date

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Unofficial OCS class dates should be showing up for the October Pilot/NFO selectees. Have your recruiter check CIRIMS every day or so for updates.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I got an email last week that I am good to go medically. I am just waiting on the FINSEL. I really wanted to get a FEB date, but it seems that class may be filled up as per the people posting here.

JamesDStrunk

For those of us without Officer Recruiters, is there another avenue to look up this information? Can I look it up personally? Or must I go through my CoC?

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
For those of us without Officer Recruiters, is there another avenue to look up this information? Can I look it up personally? Or must I go through my CoC?

+1 to this. I would also like to know how we can find out this information. If I could find out my tentative date it would allow me to start getting stuff taken care of versus scrambling at the last minute.