• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Rocki

ENS/SNA
It is natural to be nervous, regardless of your position and or progression through your package up to your ship date and even after. Unfortunately for the individuals quitting their civilian jobs without receiving a ship date or confirmation of some sort (usually after a FINSEL), you are left with no date or information on when you are leaving which is a foolish decision UNLESS you plan on enjoying your last couple of weeks/months as a civilian doing whatever you do. As for me I received my PRO-REC about two months before I actually shipped but I didnt get my FINSEL until 3 days before I shipped... Everyone is different so treat the process with intentions to leave upon instant request, plan accordingly - meaning don't sacrifice your source of income until you have the adequate information to act in conjunction with.

mbnwa

Has anybody felt as though they’ve had long wait times before getting their FINSEL? I got the Pro Rex yes back in May for Pilot and Surface. Submitted a written statement accepting pilot and have been waiting ever since.

emcee1

Received a call congratulating me on being selected for PAO about two weeks ago. I'm TAD until the first week of December and my CoC is completely oblivious as to what's next for me. How long does it usually take for something to appear on BOL?

skohler2142

Checking in but I've been here a while. PRO-REC Y SNFO back in August. (Applied for both SNA and SNFO OAR 55 6 8 7) but had to redo my fingerprints in September. Now the waiting game continues for that FINSEL. Anybody else currently in a similar situation?