• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final select FY 07 Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt6599

BDCP SNA 2007
Yeah I'm saving quite a bit but I also have been paying for a bunch of flight time and instruction and the flight school here in huntsville has nothing but brandnew planes so they are really expensive. I want to go to embry riddle but did not get enough scholarship money. Do you know of anyone else who is already in for 07?

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Don't know anyone else that is shooting for 07. I'll tell you what man, all of this upper level math and physics im taking is actually making me look forward to OCS.

FlyingDoc

Ah, it isn't that hard. You'll feel better when you earn your grade. Just wait until vibrations... now that is like dynamics and fluids mixed together... or heat and mass transfer....

matt6599

BDCP SNA 2007
yeah I heard heat and mass was a killer. I'm actually taking my last math class this semester (diff eq) I can't wait to get out of the math building. I'm really not looking forward to thermo this summer though. On another note there is a girl I know from high school who is applying for 07 intel so hopefully she will get in. Godspeed- are you originally from daytona?

Godspeed

pilot
Negative matt. I'm originally from Olympia, Washington. It's about an hour south of Seattle, an 45 minutes away from Whidbey Island, 45 minutes away from Bangor (boomer base), as well as about 45 min away from Bremerton Naval Base.

I'm in Calc III right now. I have to take Diff Eq next semester, and am going to be taking two more math classes (advanced engineering math I & 2) for my minor in math. I'm wrapping up my physics and statics classes this semester. On to fluids, dynamics, and structures. At our school they call these three, and statics, "The feared four." Probably has some merit to it.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
CantSeeMe- Stop trying to scare the little ones. :icon_smil What engineering are you?

GodSpeed- Statics is a joke. Dynamics and Fluids are not that bad in the scheme of things, neither is thermo. Just put the effort in and you'll get the grade. I actually boost my GPA w/ engineering classes... gotta make up for the C-Bomb in History of Rock.

Everyone in Engineering- Let me know what books you are using for Fluids/Dynamics/Thermo/Heat&Mass... I have the solution guides to a few of these.

SNA-Wanna-Be

Congrats GodSpeed! Well I hope to be in for 07' maybe i'll see you down there. Hey one question... I know you got an OAR of 60 but what were your other scores?

Godspeed

pilot
VetteMuscle427 said:
CantSeeMe- Stop trying to scare the little ones. :icon_smil What engineering are you?

Everyone in Engineering- Let me know what books you are using for Fluids/Dynamics/Thermo/Heat&Mass... I have the solution guides to a few of these.

Little Ones?????? I prefer educationally inexperienced. Statics is a friggin joke; so far. My statics book is "Statics and Mechanics of Materials" Second edition by R.C. Hibbeler. Hook a brother up.

matt6599

BDCP SNA 2007
yeah statics was supposed to be one of our "weed out" classes along with nature and prop of materials and circuits. I had a bunch of statics sample problems worked out in a word document I'll see if i can find it if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.