• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final select FY 07 Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Hi everyone,

Well, got word i've been final selected for supply BDCP for FY 07. Swearing in sometime in the next few days up at NRD Jax. I'm pumped up. Now I will have the funds to go get my skydiving AFF, private pilot license, and possibly a motorcycle in time for bike week!! And then, the rest is going straight to school (-) a little bit of strip club & beer money. But other than that, straight to the loans.
I'll let you guys know when I get an OCS date and swear in. Anyone in the Daytona Beach area? Celebrating at the wing house or hooters tonight.

Kycntryboy

pilot
Godspeed said:
the rest is going straight to...strip club & beer money.
Well at least you've got your priorities in order... congrads on not waiting to be final selected anymore... Now you wait much longer because you'll start getting paid right around the corner...HAHAHAHAHA

leegator

congrats scott, Man Im happy for you bro. When I get mine we will have to meet up in gainesville and go bar hopping and chase some tail :icon_smil

ducam23

Supply Corps - BDCP 2007
Way to go Godspeed! I knew it would come through for you. Enjoy the extra $$. Do what I did and do something responsible like open an IRA and then go have fun and get somethings you really want. Now is the time to splurge. I'll see you at OCS and Athens (probably).

pineapplehead

BDCP Crypto, OCS - July 9, 2005
Not to be nitpicky...okay, being nitpicky...28 July 2007 is in FY08...

Congratulations on getting in!

Godspeed

pilot
Hehe, see you at OCS matt! Pinapple, sorry, I shouldn't have placed the FY on there. Not "fiscally" intelligent. I just assumed.

P.S. Matt, where you going to school?

Godspeed

pilot
Good to go man. Im down at Embry Riddle doing AE. I am sure you are saving thousands over me.

Status
Not open for further replies.