• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Docs

Status
Not open for further replies.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Does anybody know if they do the background investigation before final selection or is it done once you get to OCS? I was just curious. I am still confused as to what goes on once you submit final docs and had been reading the thread on here regarding the length of time it takes to hear back. I have heard more than the 7-10 days stated but everything seems to be hearsay.

sludge31

I waited a little over a month...but it is definitely worth the wait...yes, FINDOCS include a SF86 or EPSQ security/ background check...lots of luck to ya.

nmund11

i just turned in my final docs, and apparently what happens is they compare your application with your ESPQ to make sure you didnt add anything new, then if everything looks good they get two signatures, send it to OCS for a class date, then send it to a captain for a final signature, and then you hear back after all that. it usually takes a few weeks, but who knows, its different for everybody. the security background check is performed after your final docs, because they are very backlogged right now, but it will be done before you report to OCS. hope this helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.