• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

filling out forms . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidrwmn

When you guys ( and gals) filled out your OCS application stuff, medical forms, etc. did you type them or just fill them out with a blue or black pen??
I am supposed to bring them with me when I retest later this month and I just wondering what you all did? Thanks!!

- spider

gunnerdd972

Ask your recruiter to e-mail your app to you. And all you have to do is print the forms out. As for the medical forms I think I filled those out by hand. Good Luck.

GM2(SW) Hosehead

Tahoe

I don't think I've ever filled out as many forms as I did getting ready to leave for OCS. I work for a defense contractor (for the next week) and have a secert clearance and still had to redo things..WoW talk about Paperwork!!

Dave Shutter

Nikki...

I don't know how your office works but I didn't have to write anything at all. The various medical forms need to be filled out (I lost count) but it's only a matter of checking boxes Y or N and signing. You shoulnd't have to do anything else unless you have a sorted medical history. I had knee surgery and all I had to do was write a couple descriptive sentences in the little box at the bottom of a form and VOILA, I got my med-waiver. Everything else for the app' is either an electronic form (EPSQ and Comissioning application) which can be saved, printed, e-mailed or whatever. The rest of your package comes out of a printer: Motivational statement, references, resume, etc...

After you get accepted you'll have another stack of papers to go through (contract for enlistment, contract for Flight school, life ins' etc, travel stuff, etc...) but they'll give you a spiffy "let the journey begin" pen with a velvet sleeve for signing those.

I'm interested in how your app' is coming, drop me an E-mail and let me know where your at.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.