• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FIGMAC Friends

Highlander51

I'll fly away O glory
For those of you who went into TBS on an air contract, or got comp air while at TBS, were you able to forge a good relationship with the other guys/gals that were also on an air contract as well or did you mainly just stick to your platoon/company? I ask for my wife as much as for myself as we both would like to, if at all possible, create some friendships prior to arriving in Pensacola. Any info is appreciated, thanks.

Odominable

PILOT HMSD TRACK FAIL
pilot
Over ten years ago here, but for the most part my experience was TBS buds were mostly contract-agnostic, but all the air dudes did naturally strike up some common ground, especially towards the end of the syllabus. If nothing else, there’s the practical question of planning on splitting a Lt party mansion amongst all the single dudes. Be a normal human and you’ll be fine, don’t sweat it.

RoarkJr.

You’ll spend the most time with your roommates, fire team, squad, platoon, in that order. Air will come in conversation, and you’ll see other air folks in whatever the few meetings/briefs there are. But you’ll see them for a long time…my roommate and I have been same location for almost three years now, and that could continue.