• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Female FO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFgirl

Are there any women NFO's or FO's out there? Especially USMC... I would really like to pick your brain about some things...

Thanks!

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
I know a few USMC NFOs... sadly, they're all much hotter than the USN ones... sighhhh

Edit: FEMALE NFOs

Oops I mean girl... girl girl girl

TurnandBurn55

None
Eep! I'm not a pig!

I just happen to find many jarhead women attractive... what's so wrong with that? ;)

SFgirl

Prince'sPancake said:
Why is it so important they be female? You afraid you couldn't keep up with the guys?

Reeerr... no, I am quite sure that is not an issue... just wanted a different perspective about some things a guy isn't going to know about.

TurnandBurn55

None
Prince'sPancake said:
Why is it so important they be female? You afraid you couldn't keep up with the guys?

Wow... and I"M a pig? :confused:

Most of the women in the training squadrons I've been in handle themselves just fine... and as much as I hate to say it, they tend to have a little more of the stickler-for-detail mentality than the average dude... you'll see comparitively more guys try to get by doing less...

CandKyMarine

Just speaking from experience... if you're going to make it (granted you have to get selected, successfully complete OCS and TBS first) you're going to have to stop thinking of yourself as a "female". Like it or not, it's a man's world.

SFgirl

Prince'sPancake said:
Just speaking from experience... if you're going to make it (granted you have to get selected, successfully complete OCS and TBS first) you're going to have to stop thinking of yourself as a "female". Like it or not, it's a man's world.

I'll let you know when I lose two appendages and gain another.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Prince'sPancake said:

What "experience" do you have? Are you jealous that you're not a girl?

goplay234

Hummer NFO
None
All I know is that the female fo's here kick butt...Nothing to it. From what I see, they consistently do better than the fellas. Don't know why...I guess us guys are just lazy...Definitely a possiblility. I sure a heck am.

Dirty Underwear Gang

I think Pancake's point was that you probably shouldn't look at flight school as a uniquely male or female experience but rather one in which everyone, for the most part, is on equal footing regardless of sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.