• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fellow highschool graduate (now Sgt Sniper) awarded Silver Star...

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=81571

Check it out. Graduated with him. He was our quarterback!

Been in four years. Sergeant, sniper, 32 Kills. Silver Star. WOW!

Kinda makes me feel like my NROTC days haven't meant jack squat compared to what he's been contributing. I'm ready to get out there now! Good on him! Great guy. Nice to see good things happen to good people.

John :icon_smil

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good on him. Always amazing to find out what your former classmates and friends have been doing... some more impressive than others.

There have been a fair share of Navy Crosses awarded this war too... lots of examples of bravery on the battle field. Hope he stays safe.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
jai5w4 said:
....... Kinda makes me feel like my NROTC days haven't meant jack squat compared to what he's been contributing.

Feeeee-e-e-lings !!! Whoa, whoa, whoa ..... Feeeeee-lings ......

..... your "feelings" are right on ---- your NROTC days are "Alice in Wonderland" days compared to the hard, real world of your former classmate. Enjoy the here and now ... your time is coming .... :)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
SoICanBeFree said:
Cute dog A4
It was inflicted on me by Web-san ... (he's also managed to get into my checking account). Personally, I prefer Golden Retrievers .... :) ...

HOWEVER, since Web-san now sports a Chu-hai avatar ....
chuhai03.jpg

I will accept his innocent, but disturbingly misguided, unsolicited editing and semi-criticism of old Sea-Dogs ..... at least until I contact my lawyer.

MNU-OCS

Thats awsome i graduated from Troy Buchanan High School and thats cool to see a local Marine get the silver star.

Status
Not open for further replies.