• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feds bust “ high-end brothel network” used by elected officials, military officers, others

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Oh man, I’m pretty sure know a couple of their clients based on the media’s description of the screening process and what I was told about it from an end user. if not, there’s definitely more than one of these operating and used by dudes at the Pentagon.

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
I'm imagining the interview with NCIS or detectives going something like this:

Det: Have a seat Col X. Based upon a search warrant we executed on the website petiteasians(dot)com, we see that you filled out a screening form and provided your DL, occupation, and CC info.
Col X: (gulp) That's correct.
Det: On the request form there was a mention of a golden shower and pegging. Is that correct?
Col X: I understand those to be forms of foot and back massage
Det: For $600?
Col X: Was I overcharged?
?

Last edited:

Random8145

I am surprised anyone in a high/respected/prestigious position would join something like this. Aside from the moral issues of the women being trafficked, it is (I'd think?) common knowledge that the government busts stuff like this. The college admissions scandal from 2019 is a good example. Why take the risk?

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
I am surprised anyone in a high/respected/prestigious position would join something like this. Aside from the moral issues of the women being trafficked, it is (I'd think?) common knowledge that the government busts stuff like this. The college admissions scandal from 2019 is a good example. Why take the risk?

Historically, there prostitution usage by USG was okay overseas but not so much CONUS. 3 letter agency guys used to be cleared to do so as long as it wasn’t close continuous contact (aka not the same prostitute more than once)… not sure if that changed within the last 5 years… Only once secret service agents tried to rip off their prostitutes at their hotel on an advanced security detail and it became very public embarrassment for White House et Al did anyone really care and start to clamp down. Old habits die hard though. There are plenty of skippers in the fleet today that were using prostitutes on deployment as JOs and Department Heads.

The dudes I know who use such a service in DC… one is otherwise an Incel and the other is in an unhappy marriage. The Incel once tried to show me how hot his girls were (beauty is in the eye of the payer, I guess… ) and when I showed zero interest in his tastes of women and his methods of acquiring companionship he tried to legitimize his actions by name dropping the other guy as a patron of the same service. I told him I had no interest in knowing about his extracurricular activities, so those details stopped, but I found out months later that he made the classic service member mistake of falling in love with a prostitute and trying to make an honest woman out of her and she kicked him to the curb for being too clingy and interfering with her giving attention other clients…

As for why take the risk? The Incel knew he was playing a cat and mouse game with the local authorities so he switched to this verified, vetted, referral service. So In his mind it was less risky than being a run of the mill John. He was pretty arrogant about the whole thing and figured he was smarter than law enforcement… it’ll be interesting to see the names once they’re released.

taxi1

pilot
One of my favorite Onion articles…

hscs

pilot
Old as time. Look up Kathy Willets. Her black book took down the Ft Lauderdale Vice Mayor who had far right views and helped enforce ridiculous blue laws and essentially ended Spring Break in the town.

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
Old as time. Look up Kathy Willets. Her black book took down the Ft Lauderdale Vice Mayor who had far right views and helped enforce ridiculous blue laws and essentially ended Spring Break in the town.
No doubt.

There was an assistant coach at a prominent SEC football school who, while on a coach's retreat in the PCB, FL area, was busted for a DUI with a hooker in the front seat (this was early 80's). The good 'ol boy/booster network got him sprung and charges dropped.

At the next day's coach's meeting, the head coach asked him to explain himself. As the story goes, he rises and says, "Fellas, if you bait a trap with pussy, you'll catch me every time"

Definitely old as time.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
The dudes I know who use such a service in DC… one is otherwise an Incel and the other is in an unhappy marriage.

Ok, for an old guy in the room, What The Actual Fuck does “Incel” mean? I see it all over the internet, mainly on lower forms of social media (e.g. Reddit). I thought it was a self-effacing term for someone who couldn’t get laid, and was “involuntarily celibate”. But the way you’re using the term, it basically means “single”.

Because there’s nothing celibate about banging hookers.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There was an assistant coach at a prominent SEC football school who, while on a coach's retreat in the PCB, FL area, was busted for a DUI with a hooker in the front seat (this was early 80's). The good 'ol boy/booster network got him sprung and charges dropped.

Sounds like a certain NFL owner who was never charged for using 'massage' services that 'employed' human trafficking victims.

Random8145

Ok, for an old guy in the room, What The Actual Fuck does “Incel” mean? I see it all over the internet, mainly on lower forms of social media (e.g. Reddit). I thought it was a self-effacing term for someone who couldn’t get laid, and was “involuntarily celibate”. But the way you’re using the term, it basically means “single”.

Because there’s nothing celibate about banging hookers.
I don't know if Zippy meant it this way, but "incel," while "technically" meaning involuntarily celibate, also refers to a subculture (?) of such men who hate women and much of society. The hate is because they can't get laid, however being involuntarily celibate by itself does not mean one is hateful of women or society. So one may be involuntarily celibate but not per se be an incel.