• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February Selection(Jets/Props/Helos?) a lil airsickness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balanc51

Ok I Have a question that I hope someone can help me with...
I am going to be selecting either Feb 17th or Feb 24th. I have completed primary and I am just waiting for my turn to select that my original date was Feb 24th, but I may get moved up because we were affected by the hurricane with time to training requirements(at least thats what the CO told me on Thursday). I have been trying to make an educated decision on what to select(not that I have a choice really) I have "jet" grades, but I am not that competitive. And I would want jets, I think, except for one unerlining fact. In PA's I got sick on my first 2 PA flights, and I was light headed on all of them and the same thing for cruise forms...I got use to it as I went. My question is this....
Did anyone else have that problem?? and did you select jets and adapt to it?? or would it be best not to put myself through that struggle??

What I basically want to know is, if I go jets, will I adapt to the airsickness?? And if someone had the same problem, how did they combat it??

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.