• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-March 2016 Rolling SWO Board Thread

Andrew3376

Not a problem @Niko, never thought about that. Hopefully we all have the same date, it would make things easier having prior contact with a few classmates.

@Pichardo I sure hope so...I'm ready to get this thing rolling

Are you guys currently working right now? I left my job a little while ago to dedicate my time to physical and mental preparation. Unfortunately, you can only gym/run for so long in a day, that it's hard to keep my mind off things since I'm not as busy as before.

I'm still working. I'm glad I didn't leave in June like I originally planned because I'd be almost out of money, but I will likely leave my job soon anyway.

Unfortunately, I started my application process back when I couldn't take my current job anymore (August 2015), so I'm definitely starting to lose it at this point.

Niko

When I got selected I was told that I would get my FINSEL in couple of weeks, and that I should leave for OCS by the end of the summer at the latest - that was sort of a worst case scenario. Mid October will mark six months since we got PRO REC Y... At this point I feel like any timeline predictions are exercise in futility...

goldmanharry91

Well I think that we are just fish out of water right now. Timelines have been pretty well-established for all designators. There just happens to extenuating circumstances at the moment for SWO's.

Niko

Well never mind than... maybe we are just too eager to get started on all of this... @NavyOffRec are candidates usually this eager?

My commander gave memo to turn in my equipment early... he wants to make sure it all goes smoothly, apparently my desire to get all of this started is quite palpable...

Andrew3376

So I just got an email from NRD here in San Antonio with a couple of documents to fill out and return (W-4, pre-enlistment info, etc.). I don't know if this means my letter is here or if it's just another step in the process to getting my letter later. Have any of you received this?

goldmanharry91

So I just got an email from NRD here in San Antonio with a couple of documents to fill out and return (W-4, pre-enlistment info, etc.). I don't know if this means my letter is here or if it's just another step in the process to getting my letter later. Have any of you received this?

Nope but now I know what to look out for.