• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-March 2016 Rolling SWO Board Thread

Niko

Why are all the SWOs waiting so long. It seems as if everyone else is moving way faster... oh well we can't stress about it, even though I am sure all of us are. Cortisol is bad for you, it will make you gain wait, and not the good kind...

goldmanharry91

Why are all the SWOs waiting so long. It seems as if everyone else is moving way faster... oh well we can't stress about it, even though I am sure all of us are. Cortisol is bad for you, it will make you gain wait, and not the good kind...

The effect of cortisol on bodily functions is debatable depending on the situation in which you are talking about it.

Andrew3376

Are you guys currently working right now? I left my job a little while ago to dedicate my time to physical and mental preparation. Unfortunately, you can only gym/run for so long in a day, that it's hard to keep my mind off things since I'm not as busy as before.

Niko

PROTEIN!!! But all joking aside couple of weeks ago I was stressing over it so I got a thub of ice cream, Doritos and family size kit kat bag. My friends came to visit, caught me in the act, and let's just say there was a lot of shame on my face.

@Andrew3376 I am currently in the military which makes things far worse. Everyone, and I mean everyone knows I am supposed to leave sometime soon and they keep asking me daily - "Any word from the Navy?". My unit commander go so far as to sing Anchors Aweigh every time he sees me. And he is better at it than me at this point. . . so yeah, every time I take my mind off of it someone reminds me. . .

goldmanharry91

I was unemployed but I've been in training to work for a contractor for the last 4 weeks. I had been hired by them before the April board and it took them 5-6 months to run my SSBI (to which they said I would get a TS, which I am not). I had just started training when FINSELs coming in. I know exactly where you are coming from. It would have been nice to have an easy part time job or something like that. I can't leave this job until I get my FINSEL/Date. They actually thought I was going reserves and wanted to put me on military leave. Took me 3 weeks to get through to someone and tell them I'm going active and leaving soon and they still wanted me to start. It pisses me off to no end that this contractor actually deceived me a little whereas a different contractor that works on Navy projects offered me a job in the Summer for more money and totally flexible with me going AD. Right now I'm just fuming to go.

Niko

@Andrew3376 I would prefer not to share any significant personally identifiable information on a public form. Sorry brother, I don't want to be a dick, but hopefully we are in the same OCS class and I can share more...

goldmanharry91

Yeah I am totally violating a bunch of PII right now but since I'm not already in the military it isn't potential OPSEC violations. For us its in regard to official communications about casework. Can't use any PII on the internet/phone/etc.... Can't carry it on you (as in other peoples PII) etc....