• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-March 2016 Rolling SWO Board Thread

Sweet, very useful information. Thanks for posting.

Wonder which SWOs will get the Nov or Dec dates. My OR says they usually like to fill all OCS classes with a little of each designation. However, we are the only SWO board people left without an OCS date (UNless you count this upcoming board in October, which I am assuming will not receive their OCS dates two months after getting Pro-Rec'd). Thinking this means some (unlucky) people will be assigned the later Nov and Dec dates. Food for thought my friends
Talked to my processor today and he said that I must have been missed by the director and to check back Monday for a prospective class date.

goldmanUSN

I'm in Denver and I was about 215 a few months ago. Im at 205 now and I'm 6'2", i maxed out push-ups and sit-ups and my run on my mock a few weeks ago was 10:13 (at altitude).

I'm in Breckenridge currently and went on a run and thought I was going to die. I'm from Kansas man, our altitude is basically nonexistent. All we have is massive amounts of humidity. This no oxygen thing is for the birds, you'll be set once you get to Newport.

I'm in Breckenridge currently and went on a run and thought I was going to die. I'm from Kansas man, our altitude is basically nonexistent. All we have is massive amounts of humidity. This no oxygen thing is for the birds, you'll be set once you get to Newport.
LOL, ive been here for a little over 2 years, it definitely took some time for me to get used to it.

Hobblehob

I called my OR and he said he hasnt heard anything. Feels bad man. On the other hand my pft gets better every week I wait.