• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-March 2016 Rolling SWO Board Thread

Shantyman7

Well I was just informed that my package was not even reviewed by the board because of some cut off quota. So I quess the wait continues until October. Best of luck to you all!

I've been lurking on this board for about a month now, but I got my pro rec Y today, so I decided it was about the time to join lol.

We should start a Facebook group or something once we get our report date. That was those of us who live close to each other can work out together or something!

Good luck to everyone else waiting on results :)

I have also been following this thread for a while. Pro Rec Y. Active duty EM1 Currently stationed on PC9 USS Chinook foward deployed in Bahrain. I look foward to working with everyone. For those not selected don't give up, my current XO didn't get selected until his 3rd time applying. If anyone has any questions message me. Thanks.

exNavyOffRec

Board Stats

219 to board (200 from NRDs, 19 from fleet)

SELECT: 78 and 8 for total of 86.
Non-Select: 122 and 11 for total of 133.

Overall Selection Rate: 39.27%

This is lower than the average 50 +/- 5%. My personal, unofficial opinion is that we won't see a board for several months now and most likely, this Fall. Regardless, NO SWO applications are being accepted until October 1st. If you were competitive, REAPPLY!

I wish several years ago we had an average of 50%, I would have been a rockstar at my NRD!