• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-March 2016 Rolling SWO Board Thread

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Board Stats

219 to board (200 from NRDs, 19 from fleet)

SELECT: 78 and 8 for total of 86.
Non-Select: 122 and 11 for total of 133.

Overall Selection Rate: 39.27%

This is lower than the average 50 +/- 5%. My personal, unofficial opinion is that we won't see a board for several months now and most likely, this Fall. Regardless, NO SWO applications are being accepted until October 1st. If you were competitive, REAPPLY!

Niko

My officer recruiter did say that he will not know until the senior officer processor sends out the list, and he is heading out for a farewell lunch and has an oral board on Monday. So chances are he won't get back to me before Tuesday. Oh well. It's just another couple of days, but looking at these stats, I'll be looking into transitioning out of the military. . . Good luck to everyone who got selected!

More or less the same situation here. My recruiter been out of pocket all week.

Wow, that's pretty unnerving. I emailed my officer processor last Friday about this board and she told me that the board won't convene until May 18th. I feel like now I should start contacting my recruiter constantly for updates.

mull8337

Board Stats

219 to board (200 from NRDs, 19 from fleet)

SELECT: 78 and 8 for total of 86.
Non-Select: 122 and 11 for total of 133.

Overall Selection Rate: 39.27%

This is lower than the average 50 +/- 5%. My personal, unofficial opinion is that we won't see a board for several months now and most likely, this Fall. Regardless, NO SWO applications are being accepted until October 1st. If you were competitive, REAPPLY!
Really hoping my engineering degree will help me out with those results...