• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-March 2016 Rolling SWO Board Thread

Niko

And I've been wide awake since 0500... I sure do hope I hear back today. I don't think I'll enjoy my weekend as much bent in dark over the outcome of this board. I sure do hope my recruiter is going to be at work today, he did mention going to some conference...

goldmanharry91

And I've been wide awake since 0500... I sure do hope I hear back today. I don't think I'll enjoy my weekend as much bent in dark over the outcome of this board. I sure do hope my recruiter is going to be at work today, he did mention going to some conference...
Same here man. Couldn't sleep. Got up and started my morning session squats to get rid of some nervous energy. It's fun but hasn't helped that much

I received a Pro-Rec -Y.
Stats:
Bachelor of Arts in Education
Prior Enlisted 8 years/ CTT1 (IDW/SW)
Evals: 3-#1 EPs/1 NOB/1MP(new command)
Awards: 4 NAMS
LOR: 2 O-5's/ 1 O-7 (all active duty)
Interviews 1 O-6 (SWO)/1 O-4 (SWO)/ 1 O-3 (SWO-IW)
OAR-51
Good luck to everyone else!!!

Xx_Lawdog_xX

Didnt get selected. Active duty AF with 7 years. BA in International Politics with 3.47 GPA. Last 3 EPRs were 4, 4, and a firewall 5 (latest). 52 on OAR. Recommendations were O5 Commander, E9 Command Chief, and GS12 Fire Chief. It must have been quite a competitive board!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Recruiters are people too. Sometimes on Friday's recruiters spend the whole day training or some team-building event. You'll just have to hurry up and wait for now.

mull8337

I received a Pro-Rec -Y.
Stats:
Bachelor of Arts in Education
Prior Enlisted 8 years/ CTT1 (IDW/SW)
Evals: 3-#1 EPs/1 NOB/1MP(new command)
Awards: 4 NAMS
LOR: 2 O-5's/ 1 O-7 (all active duty)
Interviews 1 O-6 (SWO)/1 O-4 (SWO)/ 1 O-3 (SWO-IW)
OAR-51
Good luck to everyone else!!!
Congrats! What was your OAR?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Didnt get selected. Active duty AF with 7 years. BA in International Politics with 3.47 GPA. Last 3 EPRs were 4, 4, and a firewall 5 (latest). 52 on OAR. Recommendations were O5 Commander, E9 Command Chief, and GS12 Fire Chief. It must have been quite a competitive board!

My guess would be the OAR exam. If you get that up a few points I think you should have better chances for the next board.