• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-March 2016 Rolling SWO Board Thread

SWOMan

no longer on this board.... but i wonder if you guys are gonna have the same situation pilot board did. At 6 PM Eastern Time, A ton of people west of the Mississippi ended up getting their selection notice. Everywhere else had to wait till the next day when offices opened up again. Good Luck to everyone on this one.

jenn_cjsk

no longer on this board.... but i wonder if you guys are gonna have the same situation pilot board did. At 6 PM Eastern Time, A ton of people west of the Mississippi ended up getting their selection notice. Everywhere else had to wait till the next day when offices opened up again. Good Luck to everyone on this one.
I hope not for the sake of the east coast folks! I just hope we find out before the weekend.

Niko

Done for the week. We have a 4 day weekend ahead of us, and I have a DLPT (language exam) on Tuesday... Everyone is excited about the long weekend, and I just want to be at work to get my mind off of this...

jenn_cjsk

Done for the week. We have a 4 day weekend ahead of us, and I have a DLPT (language exam) on Tuesday... Everyone is excited about the long weekend, and I just want to be at work to get mind off of this...
4 day weekend?? So zero chance we would hear tomorrow or Monday?

Niko

That's not what I was saying. This is just my command and I am not in The Navy. . . Extended training break weekends are going to be branch and command dependent...

jenn_cjsk

That's not what I was saying. This is just my command and I am not in The Navy. . . Extended training break weekends are going to be branch and command dependent...
Oh good! I was extremely bummed for a minute there. I am a non-prior so I'm not surprised I misunderstood you.