• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-March 2016 Rolling SWO Board Thread

goldmanharry91

I was looking at PERS-41 last night and found some interesting information about this board. Apparently it's the first board where the SWO Community will be taking charge of OCS Selection. SWO JO's will be leading the board. Go and check it out. Look at News You Can Use for March and OPNOTE 39 - SWO Recruitment if you are interested.

exNavyOffRec

I was looking at PERS-41 last night and found some interesting information about this board. Apparently it's the first board where the SWO Community will be taking charge of OCS Selection. SWO JO's will be leading the board. Go and check it out. Look at News You Can Use for March and OPNOTE 39 - SWO Recruitment if you are interested.

The board has to have a certain makeup, the board chair is often an O-5 or O-6, the other member would be O-4's and senior O-3's, they aren't going to have some 2 year SWO making these decisions.

Punos_Rey

^glad to hear that, was wondering what "SWO JO's will be leading the board." could entail. :S just keeping all my crossable stuff crossed. The board's already over though right? So just waiting for the decisions?

Kelsie

For the last Supply board someone posted the selection rate the same day or very shortly after the board met. There was an overall selection %, an enlisted %, and a civilian %.