• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-March 2016 Rolling SWO Board Thread

shoff

Damn that's a late board. Let the waiting re-commence. Might ask processor to continue moving forward with Pilot/NFO If i get it

I'm in the same boat, @SWOMan. The extra 6 week wait just seems brutal, despite my risk of NPQing from aviation (right on the height border.

(Sorry for the terrible pun...)

SWOMan

Trust me I wish I had your problem. Finally hitting 235 lbs on diet. Haven't had a sip of beer in 2 months. Can't even look at pizza without worrying about water weight. Trying to get to a lean shredded 210-220 lbs just so I have wiggle room

goldmanharry91

Trust me I wish I had your problem. Finally hitting 235 lbs on diet. Haven't had a sip of beer in 2 months. Can't even look at pizza without worrying about water weight. Trying to get to a lean shredded 210-220 lbs just so I have wiggle room

Yeah I've got the opposite problem. I can't gain weight and I put on muscle as slow as a snail moves. Takes months. Just trying to be strong so I can max out the IFT/PFT's

SWOMan

I'll tell you the same advice rich piana will tell you. Eat more. 6, 7, 10, 15 meals. ...what ever it takes.

goldmanharry91

I'll tell you the same advice rich piana will tell you. Eat more. 6, 7, 10, 15 meals. ...what ever it takes.

I eat 4 meals a day and a pint of ice cream at night. Id rather not get diabetes in the process haha. I've got such an inefficient metabolism it's not even funny.

shoff

You all make me feel small. I'm 5 foot 9 inches, 155 pounds haha.

You are small :D

I have the same problem you do putting on weight though. I come in at 200lbs soaking wet after Thanksgiving dinner.

I know what you're saying, it's just hard to eat enough, man. I've been an athlete all my life, been lifting since I was in middle school, but even when I was playing ball in college and could eat whatever/whenever it was tough. Now that I'm working 50-60 hours a week, it's near impossible. Just slowly, slowly clawing my way back above two bills.

Good news, goldman, is that later in life we may have an easier time keeping it off. Maybe :rolleyes:

goldmanharry91

Yeah I don't care about getting huge just being strong. I figure the more active I am now the better off I'll be in life and in the Navy, if I get selected. Dropped being an endurance athlete to get strong so it's been a long process haha.

SWOMan

I used to be strong. Now I'm turning into an endurance freak for ocs. At my heaviest was squatting and deadlifting 500, max bench at 350. Now I don't even bench....just pushups. I did a power squat session and hit 345 for 4. I'm also down almost 40lbs. It's sad.....if I'm a pilot I may never get to "bulk" ever again