• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-March 2016 Rolling SWO Board Thread

Thomas Lucy

Since you have already been commissioned you should not be going to an OCS board but working with the community manager for a position based on your YG
Do you know where I can find more information on this? I have been getting some very very mixed information between recruiting, my program office, and other sources. I would love to find out what EXACTLY I need to do, and not just an abundance of loose guesses.

exNavyOffRec

Do you know where I can find more information on this? I have been getting some very very mixed information between recruiting, my program office, and other sources. I would love to find out what EXACTLY I need to do, and not just an abundance of loose guesses.

I was always told that you would need to contact the community manager for the community you want to get into, in your case that would be SWO, I think RUFIO could shed some better light on this.

goldmanharry91

I guess I can say I'm unofficially checked in for this board. Gave all my documentation to my recruiter today. New letters of recommendation, new statement, updated OAR score. He said it all should clear the office processor and NRD processor by next week and will be in CIRIMS.

JohnH

SWO has a commissioned by age of 31, if you are 31 now you are over the limit.
I just got it through to my recruiter that I am already 31. He is going to try and ask about an additional waiver for age, but we are prepared to change my number 2 to either SWO/IP or SWO/IW.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Mark Corkery

Checking in for this up coming SWO board. What do you guys think?
SWO
22/Male/Non-Prior
Degree: James Madison University Business Finance
GPA: 3.29
OAR: 47 (first time)
Leadership: Help start the first financial tutoring clubs on JMU's campus.
LOR: former VA state representatives, Professor that helped start the tutoring program, Former employer.
Also I would be a third generation naval officer (I have no idea if that helps) (no drugs and only one noise violation waiver)

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Checking in for this up coming SWO board. What do you guys think?
SWO
22/Male/Non-Prior
Degree: James Madison University Business Finance
GPA: 3.29
OAR: 47 (first time)
Leadership: Help start the first financial tutoring clubs on JMU's campus.
LOR: former VA state representatives, Professor that helped start the tutoring program, Former employer.
Also I would be a third generation naval officer (I have no idea if that helps) (no drugs and only one noise violation waiver)

Your OAR is a bit on the low side.

Andrew3376

Checking in for SWO
22/Male/Non-Prior
Degree: University of Texas at San Antonio, Multidisciplinary Studies
GPA: 3.08
OAR: 52
LOR: Former employers, College professor (who is also a city manager), and former football coach

Let me know what you guys think!

JohnH

I am officially off that list. My recruiter pulled it and now it is all IDC. Intel, IW, SWO/IW. Thanks for helping me avert an automatic non-select.

TMarsh

I will hopefully make this board, I just found out today that I will be working with a different OR.

-29/male/prior service (Navy)
-4.0 University of North Carolina (Philosophy and Ethics)
-OAR: 46 (first time taking)
-Strong LOR (5)

Hobblehob

I'll be checking in for this board. My OR held on to my packet for the Dec 15 board since his quota was already hit. I'm sure I'm in this one as per him. So who really knows. Anyways looking forward to this one and good luck to everyone!
Current paramedic 7 years
Just turned 27
3.3 gpa
B.S. in biology
62 OAR 1st attempt
3 LORs one work related one from a professor and one from a long time friend.

whosha

Checking in!

25/Female/Non-Prior
GPA: 3.6, University of Texas at Dallas (BA in Arts and Technology)
OAR: 54
3 LORs: 2 are work related and one from a long time friend