• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

SWOMan

there can't be many december guys left. Ive seen a ton of Feb guys already ship off to ocs at this point. Hopefully we get some news for August?

Andy Johnston

Not much time at all, but after a year and a half of telling everyone I'm going in, it just feels good to have a date and be done with waiting.

Eatonnn36

So I reached out to Chief Recuiter at my NRD today to see if there was an issue with my package and if that was causing a delay. I also asked when do they expect to have a date for my FINSEL/OCS. After looking at my file, I was told I wouldn't get word until probably October if not later due to budget restrictions.

I hope this isn't the case for any one else from this board selection, but I wanted to give everyone here an idea of how much longer the wait could potentially be for them.

exNavyOffRec

So I reached out to Chief Recuiter at my NRD today to see if there was an issue with my package and if that was causing a delay. I also asked when do they expect to have a date for my FINSEL/OCS. After looking at my file, I was told I wouldn't get word until probably October if not later due to budget restrictions.

I hope this isn't the case for any one else from this board selection, but I wanted to give everyone here an idea of how much longer the wait could potentially be for them.

that is a bullshit answer you got there, OCS starts every three weeks, even when they said there was no money and civilians were furloughed people still shipped to OCS, he just doesn't know so is giving you some answer.