• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

SWOMan

Read something about that on reddit. I think funds disperse on the first...so hopefully it's a happy 4th for us

exNavyOffRec

So I just spoke with my recruiter, and he said the reason why my final selection letter has not come in yet is because the Navy is waiting to release their 2017 fiscal year recruiting goals before placing me into an OCS class.

I thought this was a strange response and tried to research if anyone else on AW got the same reasoning. After using the search functions multiple times, I haven't been able to find anyone else in a similar situation.

I just wanted to see if anyone left from this board, who haven't received a FINSEL yet, received a similar response.

It is a strange response since you are seeing people here everyday get dates for FY17 spots, and NRC works on estimates since the actual FY17 goals aren't finalized until around Jan

SWOMan

I need to get back to brushing up. I started a new " part time job" and it's quickly spiraled into get all the over time you can possibly get. Getting up at 5 am is getting harder and harder.... and they keep throwing me on night shift too

TravisH

Navy2017
I was looking around AW's and came across where some people knew their ship date through CIRIMS way before they actually received their finsel. I texted my new recruiter (third one I've had, in the same recruiting station) to see if he knows anything about it. If anyone used cirims or can explain it, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Eatonnn36

Nothing over. Just my processor and OR telling me they will reach out to me once they get any update.

People are still waiting from the December boards, so I'm not expecting a FINSEL for another 3-4 months at this point.