• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

Philly93

Sending out my transcript with degree conferred on it the 15th, haven't heard anything either other than my recruiter saying late August is likely.

Late August as in getting FINSEL or report date?

Sent in final transcript last week so still waiting too.

shoff

Heard from my recruiter this week I'm in the July 31 class. Haven't seen any official paperwork or scheduled my swearing in yet, so I won't consider myself officially checked out of purgatory quite yet. But it's progress! Anyone else hearing July 31?

ab187

I graduate this December so I've anticipated a long wait, but I'm hoping my class date won't be too much later after that. I'm not sure if having such a relatively early pro-rec puts me earlier in the class queue for late December/early January.

Noah G. Smith

So I just heard from my recruiter a few minutes ago. I got super excited and was expecting to get a date, but he was just checking in. It is still a good thing because he NEVER calls me usually. He said he expects to hear something by the end of the month!

gsalg

I graduate this December so I've anticipated a long wait, but I'm hoping my class date won't be too much later after that. I'm not sure if having such a relatively early pro-rec puts me earlier in the class queue for late December/early January.
Im on the July board, and I graduate in Decemeber so if you figure it out let me know lol

Brain

Brian
Forgive me if this was mentioned earlier in this thread but I turned in my application for SNA/NFO in early March and am waiting on the next board. Has anyone heard when this may be or how long of a gap their usually is between boards?

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Forgive me if this was mentioned earlier in this thread but I turned in my application for SNA/NFO in early March and am waiting on the next board. Has anyone heard when this may be or how long of a gap their usually is between boards?

Next board is 18 July.

SWOMan

since not all of you are on the final select purgatory thread.... any one here still waiting on fin select?

Lena Reid

since not all of you are on the final select purgatory thread.... any one here still waiting on fin select?
I'm still waiting, graduated in May, sent in my final transcripts about two weeks ago. Been following purgatory and this thread for any updates. I'm hoping to get my FINSEL in the next couple of weeks.

Andy Johnston

I'm also still waiting. Last time I talked to my recruiter she said that about half of the people from this board got FINSEL letters, but wasn't sure why only half did and was going to look into it.

Eatonnn36

So I just spoke with my recruiter, and he said the reason why my final selection letter has not come in yet is because the Navy is waiting to release their 2017 fiscal year recruiting goals before placing me into an OCS class.

I thought this was a strange response and tried to research if anyone else on AW got the same reasoning. After using the search functions multiple times, I haven't been able to find anyone else in a similar situation.

I just wanted to see if anyone left from this board, who haven't received a FINSEL yet, received a similar response.