• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

SWOMan

Do any of you guys email your recruiter about it? I've sent 1 email per week to my processor... not sure if he's getting annoyed yet haha.

Noah G. Smith

I have not been in contact with my recruiter since the board in Feb. He tends to get really annoyed really fast when I ask him anything really.

SWOMan

sorry to hear that. My guy has been very nice. Just texted him the other day.... My OR got his next orders before I got mine :( My processor has been great, but I think after the second email he started using caps to emphasize that he will let me know when it comes in.

tyw

Good morning Air Warriors,
If your reporting date is 29May2016 please join our group located under OCS class date tab under the main menu. Thanks in advance.

V/R

MR

I'm Still waiting for a date and I got picked up in December. I have no idea what is taking so long. If anyone has any ideas let me know. The recruiter says that they are waiting to here back from New Port.