• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

Good Evening everyone,

I am active duty and received word from my XO today that the command has received my final selection VIA message traffic and that I should have orders shortly. No OCS class date like most guys, but I do have a FINSEL finally! I was ProRec'd SNA on the 24 FEB board.

Any other active guys receive FINSEL, but no class dates?

Jake

exNavyOffRec

Good Evening everyone,

I am active duty and received word from my XO today that the command has received my final selection VIA message traffic and that I should have orders shortly. No OCS class date like most guys, but I do have a FINSEL finally! I was ProRec'd SNA on the 24 FEB board.

Any other active guys receive FINSEL, but no class dates?

Jake

AD is different, your orders are essentially your FS letter

Cwolf

If anyone else is still waiting on FINSEL, have your OR check and see if your application also had SWO listed. I learned today that my paperwork has not been processed due to SWO still being on my application (though I did not even realize that it was there, unfortunately). I had to write an email declining further processing for other designators so that my paperwork for OCS with NFO designation will be processed, without waiting for the SWO board.
Thanks for the heads up! I was also listed SWO and told my OR about it. He had me write up an email to drop SWO. Now hopefully ill get my finsel letter faster

Reactions: KPH

Philly93

Spoke to my processor today, he said my FINSEL wont come until the recruiting office has my final transcript which is released mid-June. After they have it, it takes about a week to get FINSEL. I am assuming it is like this for all Pro Y's who have not graduated yet?

Is there anyone else that has not received their FINSEL yet from this board?

I have yet to receive my FINSEL.
Pro Rec Y for SNA (listed as first choice, followed by NFO 2nd and supply 3rd) from the February board
I graduated December 2015
Hopefully FINSEL is coming soon

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Spoke to my processor today, he said my FINSEL wont come until the recruiting office has my final transcript which is released mid-June. After they have it, it takes about a week to get FINSEL. I am assuming it is like this for all Pro Y's who have not graduated yet?
You are correct. Also to note: there is often a delay at colleges for when the transcripts actually say "degree conferred." Often, final grades are posted before this happens. It's a good practice to ask the registrar what day that degrees will be posted to transcripts and mark that on your calendar to request transcripts be sent directly to your processor/recruiter. They will then upload to NRC who will then request your FINSEL. It could be quick or weeks...all depends on what OCS class you get slotted into. There is no "right answer" to that question.

Noah G. Smith

it feels like there hasn't been a fin select in 2 weeks. Processor hasn't seen anything :(
I got all excited because I saw that there was a new post in here, but then I read your post. Haha Oh well, I'm just glad I am not alone in this wait. Anyone else having dreams about getting their FINSEL?

KORhc

I got all excited because I saw that there was a new post in here, but then I read your post. Haha Oh well, I'm just glad I am not alone in this wait. Anyone else having dreams about getting their FINSEL?
Misery likes company. You're not alone brother.......