• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

Cwolf

No idea. That's just what he said the processor said. Looks like I'm stuck in purgatory for a while lol

Good afternoon fellow Warriors,

I have been on deployment, but I just received a Pro-Rec Y for SNA.

I am an Active Duty PO1 and am just waiting on final selection.

Let me know if anyone has any questions from the active duty side.

Also, what is a typical wait time for final selection letters? I know my results will go to my Command triad first, but are all ProRecs notified about the same time for final selection or is that based on needs, OCS dates, and slots available, etc? I should really figure this stuff out...

I am looking forward to results and wish everyone best of luck!

Anyone who received a "N", keep at it and don't lose heart! Email me with any questions, please.

V/r
AWF1 (NAC/AW) Frantz
Instructor Flight Engineer, VQ-1

Philly93

Question for undergrads soon to be grads... Our background check doesn't begin until we have our degree correct?

Igloojam

pilot
For all that keep asking for FINSEL deadlines... I spoke to my processor... Your Finsel will come roughly 2 months prior to your ship date...

factors that give priority to FINSEL...
1. Needs of the Navy...
2. Age... If you are age critical... you go first
3. Prior military service, including active duty squids (navy guys) and other branches... Orders/conditional releases/all that garbage can put a push on FINSEL.... EX: If you're a reservist with a conditional release valid until April 1st... you could potentially have your processor push your finsel early so you can officially separate.
4. Needs of the Navy...
5. Dependent status/situation.. ex. Birth of child/Death/etc

Can someone fact check? Pretty confident on this.

KPH

If anyone else is still waiting on FINSEL, have your OR check and see if your application also had SWO listed. I learned today that my paperwork has not been processed due to SWO still being on my application (though I did not even realize that it was there, unfortunately). I had to write an email declining further processing for other designators so that my paperwork for OCS with NFO designation will be processed, without waiting for the SWO board.