• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

Dougo

I'm doing some volunteer work in Boston this weekend for a foundation that wrote me a stunning letter of rec for my packet. I'm staying with a friend in Rhode Island today. Took a nice trip to Newport this afternoon. I learned 2 things. A. If you come to Newport once its probably cause you are gonna live like a dog under a drill instructor. B. If you come back to Newport again, its probably because you became super wealthy and you are learning money really can buy happiness haha. Beautiful area, lots of old money. Hope I get my final select for the May class.
Hilarious, my 1st Sergeant is from Warwick RI, and he told me the same thing... Norfolk is pretty high class... I would be extremely happy if I get on the 8 May class, or 29 May class... My conditional release expires in June... Anyone has any advice?

Lena Reid

You can turn in your OCS package as long as your are within a year of graduation, all the way up to the age limitation for joining. If you submit your package to the board, and you have not yet graduated, you will need to submit your final transcript before you start waiting for your final selection letter. If you already graduated, you will start the waiting process for your final selection letter as soon as you get selected (known as PRO-REC).

do you know how long a finsel would take after you sent in your final transcripts? I graduate in May and was wondering how that process works.

tyw

My friend that got selected with me already got his letter, his class starts in 17 April due to turning 29 soon. So if your age wavier is approaching you will go earlier than other people i guess.

Anchors_Away

My friend that got selected with me already got his letter, his class starts in 17 April due to turning 29 soon. So if your age wavier is approaching you will go earlier than other people i guess.
Have him join our group! (See the OCS classes section)

exNavyOffRec

Just got mine today for 08May, it really just depends on your age and open spots for classes.

spots also determined by designator.

so if you are a SWO and see a SNA getting a FS letter that doesn't mean yours is around the corner, but if you are a SWO and start seeing other SWO's getting them that were selected with you, well then yours should be close.