• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

SWOMan

TFW you have nothing to do at work these days, so you spend it memorizing the Sailors Creed and the General orders of a Sentry line by line. Anyone else from the Miami/ South Florida district? Need a few people to grab a drink and celebrate with. Can't tell all my Coworkers yet.

Rhuttula

Shleeves
TFW you have nothing to do at work these days, so you spend it memorizing the Sailors Creed and the General orders of a Sentry line by line. Anyone else from the Miami/ South Florida district? Need a few people to grab a drink and celebrate with. Can't tell all my Coworkers yet.
I'm trying to fly down to Tampa sometime in the next few weeks, I'll keep you posted

PhillipC

Congrats to everyone!! Hopefully my 368 gets approved and Ill be good to go for the next board. Hope to meet some of you in the future!

FLGUY

“Technique only”
pilot
Contributor
Just ready for this semester to be over, one of my classes is kicking my butt. Assuming worst-case scenario and I finish with a C, will that matter because I was Pro-rec Y at the Feb board? I'm curious to know how that all plays out, my OR is leaving the Navy and I will have a new one by May, but my OR told me to send my new OR my final transcripts. Does the Navy just need to see that I received my degree and I'll get my Finsel? Or do I HAVE to maintain my GPA or what happens? I'm on pace to make A's/B's and that one C. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it. I'm going to try my best to finish strong, just curious though.

I'm pretty sure as long as you finish your degree the way you said you would on your degree completion plan, your grades don't really matter at this point. The board already saw your most recent GPA, and even with one C, your GPA would drop like what, .04 points? If I'm off base, someone please correct me, but I'm pretty sure you're gonna be fine.

I'm pretty sure as long as you finish your degree the way you said you would on your degree completion plan, your grades don't really matter at this point. The board already saw your most recent GPA, and even with one C, your GPA would drop like what, .04 points? If I'm off base, someone please correct me, but I'm pretty sure you're gonna be fine.

If I am reading this correctly, you have turn your OCS package in before you have your degree, get your pro rec Y and when you finish your degree you receive your finsel?

FLGUY

“Technique only”
pilot
Contributor
If I am reading this correctly, you have turn your OCS package in before you have your degree, get your pro rec Y and when you finish your degree you receive your finsel?
You can turn in your OCS package as long as your are within a year of graduation, all the way up to the age limitation for joining. If you submit your package to the board, and you have not yet graduated, you will need to submit your final transcript before you start waiting for your final selection letter. If you already graduated, you will start the waiting process for your final selection letter as soon as you get selected (known as PRO-REC).

exNavyOffRec

If your picture is accurate and you are still on active duty you cannot submit until you have your degree in hand, rules are different for AD

Gabriel Pramik

Just got my FINSEL!!! RNLT 08 May 2016 for OCS. Geese that happened quick, now I have to move a family of four from Japan.....stress. I called the NRC on Monday and explained my age wavier and having to be commissioned by Sep 26th. I wouldn't worry if you don't get one for a while. Age waivers are expedited.

SWOMan

I'm doing some volunteer work in Boston this weekend for a foundation that wrote me a stunning letter of rec for my packet. I'm staying with a friend in Rhode Island today. Took a nice trip to Newport this afternoon. I learned 2 things. A. If you come to Newport once its probably cause you are gonna live like a dog under a drill instructor. B. If you come back to Newport again, its probably because you became super wealthy and you are learning money really can buy happiness haha. Beautiful area, lots of old money. Hope I get my final select for the May class.