• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

TravisH

Navy2017
There also a way where you can set an alarm on share point so when results are posted you get emailed immediately as well as given a link to where you can access them. At my NRD, it's usually a race to be "that OR" who emails the results to everyone first. Also, I'm in a group email with a few other AOPS' around the country so between my NRD and others, I probably get 3-4 emails with the same results.

Is the entire country list on there as far as Pro-Y or N? Or just NRD-specific lists

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
When they refer to "site," I'm betting they are referring to CIRIMS...most likely, they don't even know about the N311 Sharepoint site. THAT is where they are posted and have been for about 4-5 months now. It's one site for the whole country. Results are on one PDF and list all districts nationwide. There is no "you first, us second"...it's one document listing all PRO REC Y for Pilot and NFO and all non-selects. Period.

Philly93

When they refer to "site," I'm betting they are referring to CIRIMS...most likely, they don't even know about the N311 Sharepoint site. THAT is where they are posted and have been for about 4-5 months now. It's one site for the whole country. Results are on one PDF and list all districts nationwide. There is no "you first, us second"...it's one document listing all PRO REC Y for Pilot and NFO and all non-selects. Period.

Would it be appropriate to mention this to my recruiter? I do not want to come across as disrespectful by any means but I would really like to know my results.

Yes he DEFINTELY didn't know about the N311 site, is it possible to get a little more info about it so I can tell him? Because he still doesn't know what it is

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Every district has their own Sharepoint site as does the main Navy Recruiting Command HQ. He's gotta have those bookmarked. The N311 site is part of HQ's sharepoint. He just needs to dig around until he finds it.

If he is...I would LOVE to know what my fate is (*nudge nudge wink wink) lol because there is no telling if/when my OR will get to the site since this is the first he is hearing about it

exNavyOffRec

Really frustrating to watch you all wait. There is no excuse for it, IMHO. I called all 6 of my candidates Thursday night when the results were posted internally to the Sharepoint site that all recruiters can access. Even if a recruiter is on leave, for example, the processor can give you the courtesy of a 5min phone call.

It always got me that people would not let their candidates know, I would do the same as you call them when released, I worked with a a recruiter who would only call the Pro Y's and often the Pro N's would be calling the office and the processor would route them to me to be the bad news fairy.