• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

TravisH

Navy2017
They don't. Results are posted on NRC sharepoint (think google docs) and usually the Asst Operations Officer or Asst Chief Recruiter (enlisted type) of the NRD downloads, and emails the results to the rest of the officer recruiters and processors.

Thank you, hopefully I'll hear back today then

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Yeah still waiting here in Mi. Talked to my OR and he conferred what Rufio stated earlier. Just waiting for somebody else to do their job lol. You're not alone
Really frustrating to watch you all wait. There is no excuse for it, IMHO. I called all 6 of my candidates Thursday night when the results were posted internally to the Sharepoint site that all recruiters can access. Even if a recruiter is on leave, for example, the processor can give you the courtesy of a 5min phone call.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Really frustrating to watch you all wait. There is no excuse for it, IMHO. I called all 6 of my candidates Thursday night when the results were posted internally to the Sharepoint site that all recruiters can access. Even if a recruiter is on leave, for example, the processor can give you the courtesy of a 5min phone call.

There also a way where you can set an alarm on share point so when results are posted you get emailed immediately as well as given a link to where you can access them. At my NRD, it's usually a race to be "that OR" who emails the results to everyone first. Also, I'm in a group email with a few other AOPS' around the country so between my NRD and others, I probably get 3-4 emails with the same results.

airsurfing1

each NRD does things a bit different, for the local guys they were all introduced at some point in person to the processor. This was to serve 2 functions, if the processor needed something the applicant recognized the processors name if they called, and so that if the processor is working on a kit it just isn't a bunch of papers they have seen the person associated with it

but if you weren't given the processors number and not given the green light to call if you couldn't reach the recruiter than just default to what RUFiO181 posted.

The way we used to be taught about how the process went would really blow many peoples minds in regards to the applicant/recuiter/processor relationship
My recruiter is very competent and nice, so I'll ask him to introduce me to the processor. I just think he didn't have that info at the time, but I got frustrated because I missed the board.
As always, thank you very much for your input.