• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

whosha

Still waiting to hear from my recruiter out of NRC-Dallas...I emailed him this morning, plan on calling him later. I wish my recruiter would communicate with me. He didn't even know when the board was being held a few days before the deadline. Hoping to post here later with a Pro-Rec Y

Congrats to all the ones selected! I am excited for all of you!

Noah G. Smith

Still waiting to hear from my recruiter out of NRC-Dallas...I emailed him this morning, plan on calling him later. I wish my recruiter would communicate with me. He didn't even know when the board was being held a few days before the deadline. Hoping to post here later with a Pro-Rec Y

Congrats to all the ones selected! I am excited for all of you!
I feel the same way. Whenever I try and talk to my recruiter he always seems annoyed and uninterested.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I'm curious to know the actual process. Doesn't every recruiter get the same email at the same time?

They don't. Results are posted on NRC sharepoint (think google docs) and usually the Asst Operations Officer or Asst Chief Recruiter (enlisted type) of the NRD downloads, and emails the results to the rest of the officer recruiters and processors.