• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

airsurfing1

You should be going through your recruiter at all times. The processor isn't meant to be your POC upon submission. Their job is to handle your paperwork and relay information to/from your recruiter. Under extenuating circumstances should a processor contact an applicant or vice versa directly.
Well noted, thank you.

exNavyOffRec

Thank you for the explanation.
I've seen on some posts applicants stating that they called their processor, is that only for priors/AD or non-priors as well?

each NRD does things a bit different, for the local guys they were all introduced at some point in person to the processor. This was to serve 2 functions, if the processor needed something the applicant recognized the processors name if they called, and so that if the processor is working on a kit it just isn't a bunch of papers they have seen the person associated with it

but if you weren't given the processors number and not given the green light to call if you couldn't reach the recruiter than just default to what RUFiO181 posted.

The way we used to be taught about how the process went would really blow many peoples minds in regards to the applicant/recuiter/processor relationship

FLGUY

“Technique only”
pilot
Contributor
Well, here's to a long-feeling weekend for those still waiting to hear! (Myself included)

Congrats to those who have already found out!

SWOMan

anyone here in the south florida / miami area? I really need someone to go grab a drink with and celebrate tonight!

Gabriel Pramik

So I just heard from my OR. My package didn't make it to the board for some reason - he called it "human error." Apparently a few other packages got the same treatment. Hoping it's no one here. Second round I've missed now. Guess I'm checking in for May...

Good luck to everyone who got selected, pulling for speedy finsels for you all!
Dude thats the worst ever. That was my biggest fear since I only had one look cuz of my age. You'll get it next time man!!