• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

It was submitted November 1, 2015. Had an unrelated (I think) issue that unexpectedly held me out of the December aviation and SWO boards. CIRIMS had my package at the board, but it apparently never actually made it there. The problem was not unique to me or my recruiter either.

Never saw or heard of that, there are or were processes in place to not allow that to happen, just to let you know when I had access people would get info from their recruiter that I would look up and find out what the recruiter said was not correct.

airsurfing1

I missed this board as well. Recruiter said he submitted my kit first week of Feb. but the processor did not upload it. Is it possible to contact the processor directly and bypass my recruiter? I just want an answer of when my kit will be uploaded to CIRIMS so I won't miss the next board.

shoff

Never saw or heard of that, there are or were processes in place to not allow that to happen, just to let you know when I had access people would get info from their recruiter that I would look up and find out what the recruiter said was not correct.

I've had at least pieces of the story verified from other sources, but either way seems like there's not a lot to be done. I'm happy to PM you more details of you're interested, no need to air my problems publicly. We should be celebrating those who got selected!

Last edited:

goldmanharry91

Bravo to all the selectees. Congratulations. Not an SNA or NFO candidate. Hoping for the best in the upcoming SWO board as a second time applicant. Good luck on FINSELS and OCS!

Igloojam

pilot
@NavyOffRec

Sir, a question for you. I have a 3 on my DD Form 785 (only consider if needs of service outweigh reasons for leaving officer training); have you seen a high ASTB outweigh that 3 recommendation? I ask because that is what I am thinking is what really sunk my chances....pun intended.

Sent you a message... EXACT SITUATION

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
@RUFiO181 @NavyOffRec I have not been able to get in contact with my recruiter and to my knowledge, they didn't know of the board as of two days ago but assured me that my file was submitted and ready to be reviewed. Is it acceptable if I call NRD Atlanta?

Did you not read my post where I said "please give your OR 24-48 hours to receive and deliver the results"? Is there a certain emergency/circumstance where you have to know the results immediately?

Relax. Calm down. Assuming you've been PROREC'd you'll go to OCS just like everyone else.

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

I missed this board as well. Recruiter said he submitted my kit first week of Feb. but the processor did not upload it. Is it possible to contact the processor directly and bypass my recruiter? I just want an answer of when my kit will be uploaded to CIRIMS so I won't miss the next board.

The processor still has work to do on the kit, review documents, route for signature, etc.... and first week of Jan was cutting it close, normally the deadline is a month prior, from the post they made it shorter so there were probably applicants ahead of you.

The processors also have other work, get documents ready for those going to OCS, sending records, commissioning documents for DCO applicants, and many others. There are many things that could bump kit review to the low priority group, not what people want to hear, but it does happen.

AUSWO1316

LVideo89
Recruiter still hasn't heard anything... Really really really don't want to wait until Monday
Last board was on a Wednesday, I found out on Monday. You are just going to have to wait even more once you find out, and that wait is probably worse. You know you got selected, but now have absolutely no control from here on out.

HUGILAW

airsurfing1

The processor still has work to do on the kit, review documents, route for signature, etc.... and first week of Jan was cutting it close, normally the deadline is a month prior, from the post they made it shorter so there were probably applicants ahead of you.

The processors also have other work, get documents ready for those going to OCS, sending records, commissioning documents for DCO applicants, and many others. There are many things that could bump kit review to the low priority group, not what people want to hear, but it does happen.

Thank you for the explanation.
I've seen on some posts applicants stating that they called their processor, is that only for priors/AD or non-priors as well?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Thank you for the explanation.
I've seen on some posts applicants stating that they called their processor, is that only for priors/AD or non-priors as well?

You should be going through your recruiter at all times. The processor isn't meant to be your POC upon submission. Their job is to handle your paperwork and relay information to/from your recruiter. Under extenuating circumstances should a processor contact an applicant or vice versa directly.