• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

Cals3390

I'll be the first on here....Pro Rec N for SNA and NFO.

But congrats to everyone selected and to everyone on Air Warriors, you guys really helped me in terms of sharing information and helping with research. This is an awesome resource, please keep this website up.

SWOMan

I'll be the first on here....Pro Rec N for SNA and NFO.

But congrats to everyone selected and to everyone on Air Warriors, you guys really helped me in terms of sharing information and helping with research. This is an awesome resource, please keep this website up.
what were your stats? I think you should try again... keep trying man. If you want it... make it happen!

Cals3390

My stats are:

ASTB 57/6/6/6
Private Pilots License with 100 hours
3.9 GPA BS in Tech Mgmt from Embry-Riddle, graduated Feb 2014.
Active Duty SSgt in the USAF
2 time Airman of the Year for the base
1 Achievement Medal
Top Graduate for Airman Leadership School
LORs: 1 current O-6, Current Squadron Commander, and a current Brig General

HOWEVER, I have a DUI from five years ago that forced me out of the Air Force Academy (I was a cadet at the time). So it just looks like it's too much to overcome. I'm not bitter or whining, the Navy gave me a shot. I just didn't add up to what they needed. Sometimes past sins are just too hard to make up.

But it looks like we got another high selection rate, so I'm thinking a lot of you guys are going to be in choker whites. Congrats!

agillila

My stats are:

ASTB 57/6/6/6
Private Pilots License with 100 hours
3.9 GPA BS in Tech Mgmt from Embry-Riddle, graduated Feb 2014.
Active Duty SSgt in the USAF
2 time Airman of the Year for the base
1 Achievement Medal
Top Graduate for Airman Leadership School
LORs: 1 current O-6, Current Squadron Commander, and a current Brig General

HOWEVER, I have a DUI from five years ago that forced me out of the Air Force Academy (I was a cadet at the time). So it just looks like it's too much to overcome. I'm not bitter or whining, the Navy gave me a shot. I just didn't add up to what they needed. Sometimes past sins are just too hard to make up.

But it looks like we got another high selection rate, so I'm thinking a lot of you guys are going to be in choker whites. Congrats!

Uhm high selection rate yes but even seeing your stats, makes me nervous to still hear no word out from MI. Although my OR didn't go into the office today. Looks like a long weekend for me. Best of luck to you though Cals.

shoff

So I just heard from my OR. My package didn't make it to the board for some reason - he called it "human error." Apparently a few other packages got the same treatment. Hoping it's no one here. Second round I've missed now. Guess I'm checking in for May...

Good luck to everyone who got selected, pulling for speedy finsels for you all!

SWOMan

So I just heard from my OR. My package didn't make it to the board for some reason - he called it "human error." Apparently a few other packages got the same treatment. Hoping it's no one here. Second round I've missed now. Guess I'm checking in for May...

Good luck to everyone who got selected, pulling for speedy finsels for you all!
How are you as a recruiter going to mess up when you have a candidate with stats like that.... its an easy layup!