• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

agillila

i have tomorrow off from my work so I was going to annoy my OR. Thinking i'll be that guy to call every two hours just to annoy him. :D

Cals3390

I'm betting Active Navy will see results tomorrow, the rest will have to wait until Monday.

That's my $0.02....which is worth even less than that dollar amount quite honestly.

KORhc

Rufio did mention that the earliest the results would be posted would be sometime tomorrow. So in the meantime, I wouldn't be overly anxious and expect results this early to be posted.

Hey all, like most of you I've been ruthlessly checking this thread the last few days, but I just got a call from my recruiter saying I have been selected as an NFO. Extremely excited for hear about more selections from the group, I don't know if my hearing early was out of the ordinary but keep an eye on your phones, people. Best of luck to everyone else, I only discovered AirWarriors a few months ago before my ASTB but if this blog is any indicator of the Aviation community then I couldn't be more excited for the opportunity to be a part of it. Also, I am NRD San Francisco if anyone wants to connect while we wait around for an OCS date. Now let's see that 100% selection rate!

WillH

I just heard from my recruiter. He let me know I got picked up for pilot. I was having trouble paying attention in detail after he told me this, but he said he hadn't received anything official yet. Someone higher up had called him to let him know. Good luck to everyone and see you in purgatory!