• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

Dougo

what do you mean by this? They are going to be deciding again?
As in typically a board doesn't take just one day to complete. So, I'm assuming they might be having a second round for the applications they didn't get to today.

shoff

Lol cause you totally need to worry .....

If there's anything this process has taught me, it's that nothing in the world of the Navy is guaranteed. Not a knock on FloridaHawk at all, just a call for cautious optimism

agillila

If there's anything this process has taught me, it's that nothing in the world of the Navy is guaranteed. Not a knock on FloridaHawk at all, just a call for cautious optimism
I agree with you big time. Being a military brat nothing was for certain. Made for some interesting dinner table talk on some nights.

FLGUY

“Technique only”
pilot
Contributor

Oh, I didn't mean to sound too optimistic or anything. My apologies. I just meant that since the board finished yesterday, whatever was decided about our individual packets is already set. We just don't know what that is yet.

shoff

Oh, I didn't mean to sound too optimistic or anything. My apologies. I just meant that since the board finished yesterday, whatever was decided about our individual packets is already set. We just don't know what that is yet.

Oh, no worries man. That was more for myself than anyone else :D

Dougo

Well, my Flight NCOIC just dismissed me from work... Holy crap the only thing that was keeping my mind clear...

Time to throw some weight around I guess.

SWOMan

Well, my Flight NCOIC just dismissed me from work... Holy crap the only thing that was keeping my mind clear...

Time to throw some weight around I guess.
I'm wondering what's going to happen once I start deadlifting 500 lbs on the boat haha.

SWOMan

has anyone actually reached out to their recruiter or looked to see if results are in or not? I'm waiting till i see someone post or tomorrow afternoon.