• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

akblack1989

Random question: anyone else have to sign a swim letter because they checked the box that they didn't know how to tie their uniform up to make a flotation device or something like that? Thought that was unusual because it has nothing to do with swimming ability.

agillila

Bud didn't your recruiter tell you should have said yes to those questions? Or at least "hinted" to the "correct" answers? Not saying mine did or anything... But youre most likely going to be in remedial swim class now. Enjoy that one.

KORhc

I would recommend everyone here tomorrow that instead of sitting at home dying from the anxiety, do something that would preoccupy your mind in the meantime. At least that's what I always do in situations where I'm possibly on the chopping block.

shoff

I would recommend everyone here tomorrow that instead of sitting at home dying from the anxiety, do something that would preoccupy your mind in the meantime. At least that's what I always do in situations where I'm possibly on the chopping block.

Something like this?

th073abde0.gif~c200

A.H.

"Billy the Kid"
Pshhhh I'm on det in Tyndall... Too busy to be anxious. 5am maintenance meetings for the win.

Cals3390

Just checking in. I heard results by Friday as well BUTTTT I'm putting my money on Monday/Tuesday at least for all of us who are not Active Duty Navy. That way if it happens earlier I can be surprised. Till then I'm just going to try and keep my mind on anything else but this.

exNavyOffRec

Bud didn't your recruiter tell you should have said yes to those questions? Or at least "hinted" to the "correct" answers? Not saying mine did or anything... But youre most likely going to be in remedial swim class now. Enjoy that one.

I don't remember anyone from my NRD other than prior enlisted ever checking that box as yes