• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

Gabriel Pramik

god I hope your right... all you motivators have bomb ass scores... I'm scared to retake my ASTB if I get the finger from NRC...
Bro your fine! I took it twice and almost got the same score. I studied like crazy but the test seemed to be way harder. For the simulator portion I sucked at the sticks but I don't play video games. I hated that test lol probably the most frustrating thing I have taken and I don't think it was very realistic. Any way 6"s across the board are solid. People from the last couple boards got picked up with scores like 45 5,5,5. All about quotas now.

Dougo

Bro your fine! I took it twice and almost got the same score. I studied like crazy but the test seemed to be way harder. For the simulator portion I sucked at the sticks but I don't play video games. I hated that test lol probably the most frustrating thing I have taken and I don't think it was very realistic. Any way 6"s across the board are solid. People from the last couple boards got picked up with scores like 45 5,5,5. All about quotas now.
Fact! I am certainly feeling good about this IF and only IF selection quotas stay as they were or improve... I pray for a 90+% selection rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But a man can only wish and hope!

SWOMan

I gotta wonder how many people there are out there part of this board that have no idea about air warriors....they just applied . The last board had over 150 candidates... there definitely wasn't even close to 150 people on the last thread. Also, airwarriors is generally a place for die hard aviators. You get a lot more high scoring applicants on here.

Dougo

No way really tell before results come out but I really agree with others on here that this thread seems a bit dead... not so much participation.

Never the less NJP is one of the few things that does happen pretty quick!

Igloojam

pilot
Odds they let us know by Friday?

I would say pretty low that we find out by friday. I feel like the last few have taken almost a week.

Yeah I figured. Just asked my buddy who was selected last April, he said it took him a week or two to find out

Did y'all not see the guy from NRC post on the forum? He said Friday... I say AD navy guys can see it on BOL(that right?) and everyone else will hear on Monday. My .02

Gabriel Pramik

Did y'all not see the guy from NRC post on the forum? He said Friday... I say AD navy guys can see it on BOL(that right?) and everyone else will hear on Monday. My .02
I didn't know a guy from NRC was on here and yes we can see BOL (Bupers online) but it all depends when they input the results. I checked today so nothing yet. lol

MemphisBell

pilot
Ohhhh boy! I remember being in you all shoes last year. I was selected in the April 8th board last year and I found out i was selected on the 15th(though it seemed like i was notified a day later than everyone else). I would say AD will probably know by Monday (maybe friday) and everyone else will be early next week. Good luck to everyone. I know it takes a lot of effort and persistence just to get to this point. "May the odds be ever in your favor"