• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

Dougo

Who was faulkner, Hemingway, Mark Twain, Hawthorne, Poe, and a list of many others haha. You would have been better saying we have crappy soccer players
Lol that too! I Was just being sarcastic goven that you wrote "drovers" lol!

Despite that glad your ok, hope you didnt damage the car too much lol!

Last edited:

agillila

But hey we had beckham and also our women's team won three world cups so... I disagree. Rather say a sport like rugby or cricket. And also we have amazing drivers... NASCAR. Ever see talladega nights? We can't have two number ones. That makes eleven.

Armitage

Hey guys anyone have a rough idea of what OCS dates those of us who get the coveted 'Y' will get?

From reading around I get the impression its usually around 4 classes out from your Pro Rec. So that would mean we'd be shipping out around June or July?

Or is it really as much of a crapshoot as it seems.

Dougo

Hey guys anyone have a rough idea of what OCS dates those of us who get the coveted 'Y' will get?

From reading around I get the impression its usually around 4 classes out from your Pro Rec. So that would mean we'd be shipping out around June or July?

Or is it really as much of a crapshoot as it seems.
From what I saw last cycle some folks had a ocs date about a month or so out... Im sure alot factors in such as security clearance and pq letter...

Armitage

From what I saw last cycle some folks had a ocs date about a month or so out... Im sure alot factors in such as security clearance and pq letter...

Is there any way to postpone your ship date for job reason/whatever ?

I would really be screwing my job over a bit if I left in a month.

SWOMan

if you give them 2 weeks it shouldn't matter.... that's standard business procedure. They would have no problem firing you right away. Plus... would their recommendation mean that much? You might not even remember them 10 years from now on the other side of your contract. If you didn't put any special dates down, and they say its time to go... be ready to go.

Igloojam

pilot

Ship dates can be from 1.5 months to 4 months I've seen... Once selected you will discuss this with your recruiter and processor.... With all due respect, "screwing over a job", probably isn't the best reason to give the guys who make your OCS date decision... It's admirable but 1 month is plenty of time in my opinion for letting your job know. Your APSR has your date available for OCS on it... I think that factors into selection.

I might have to push mine back for my baby boy's birth in May... I don't think convalescent leave is advisable in OCS