• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

Igloojam

pilot
I checked in with a recruiter today and he said yes, he had heard that the board was meeting either last week or this week. Seems like he would know more specifically but I'll take it. This is from NRD San Francisco.

board meets this Wednesday killer... results friday or monday

speedroller

Rangers
I checked in with a recruiter today and he said yes, he had heard that the board was meeting either last week or this week. Seems like he would know more specifically but I'll take it. This is from NRD San Francisco.
The board is scheduled for Feb 24. Check this thread

Gabriel Pramik

I booked a snowboarding trip for the following week incase I am depressed lol or ill be celebrating. Good luck everyone!! I feel like I have to wait an extra day because in Japan its Tuesday morning. Blah

SWOMan

that's a really dangerous move..... i've been holding off on skiing this year incase I get injured before OCS.

Gabriel Pramik

that's a really dangerous move..... i've been holding off on skiing this year incase I get injured before OCS.
Good point but as they say you could get in an accident on your way to work or killed. I will keep safety in the back on my mind tho so thanks!

SWOMan

Some of the worst drovers are in miami. Tons of people from places like cuba or Venezuela where rules of the road are optional. I want to know what their excuse was. " omg I totally didn't see that 6 foot 5 235 lb man running across the street....he was behind that leaf." I landed on my feet thankfully

Dougo

Some of the worst drovers are in miami. Tons of people from places like cuba or Venezuela where rules of the road are optional. I want to know what their excuse was. " omg I totally didn't see that 6 foot 5 235 lb man running across the street....he was behind that leaf." I landed on my feet thankfully
So, they are bad drivers because they are from Cuba and Venezuela?

Some of the worst authors are in America.... lol

Just giving you crap!

Last edited: