• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

SWOMan

I'm interested into knowing how many people are applying for this board. Seems to be less vocal about "checking in" posts than the one in December. on a side note, Deadpool kicked ass and wondering if Top Gun2 will ever take flight?
Top gun 2 will take flight once they sign me up as the main character ;)

SWOMan

I like to think its gonna be pussycrusher9000 but a man can only dream. Been watching more videos this week..... lets hope we all get our shot this wednesday. Enjoy

Dougo

I like to think its gonna be pussycrusher9000 but a man can only dream. Been watching more videos this week..... lets hope we all get our shot this wednesday. Enjoy

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... so you did it again!!!!!!!

This is going to be a great ride!

Igloojam

pilot
If know one has seen the Carrier Documentary series.... I highly recommend it.

This is episode 7, which I think is the best one... My wife and I watched the whole series... real good and for all you non-prior folks... It gives the best idea of what being a junior enlisted member is like.

SWOMan

Yo that kid who got that girl pregnant is actually now a music producer or something like that. He also got kinda chubby

Gabriel Pramik

If know one has seen the Carrier Documentary series.... I highly recommend it.

This is episode 7, which I think is the best one... My wife and I watched the whole series... real good and for all you non-prior folks... It gives the best idea of what being a junior enlisted member is like.

Good thing I am already a Shellback. Good luck to you slimy Wogs lol. I do remember my ceremony on a frigate vividly. It was a bad day to be the Air Det as you are way out numbered by the Surface guys. It felt like a day of Buds.

SWOMan

Big week.... HUGE WEEK.... life changing kind of week. Hope everyone gets their shot of doing something awesome. Had a nightmare last night where the selection rate was like 10 percent and no one got picked up. Glad I woke up to realize it was only a dream.

Rhuttula

Shleeves
Just wondering if the board was still set for the 24th, my recruiter still is saying he hasn't heard when the board date is. If anyone could shed some light on the matter that would be great

SWOMan

Yes it was set for the 24th. My recruiter doesn't know the date either. The better person to speak with would be my processor.

Last edited:

WillH

I checked in with a recruiter today and he said yes, he had heard that the board was meeting either last week or this week. Seems like he would know more specifically but I'll take it. This is from NRD San Francisco.